|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box with Poly Bag and Foam|
|Delivery Time:||65-75 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pieces per Month|
|Size:||770*460*735/887 Mm||Material:||SPCC Cold Steel|
|Color:||Red\Blue\Customized||Usage:||Industrial Office/ Warehouse/office/storehouse/garage|
|Feature:||Movable And Durable||Lock:||KEY Lock|
Multifunctional 30 tool chest,
Movable 30 tool chest,
30 inch multi drawer tool box
30 Inch Roll Cabinet Toolbox With 232 Pcs Multifunctional Tool Set
TBB413017 Tool Cabinet Specification
|TBB413017||tool cabinet with 7 drawers|
|overall with castors||770||460||887||mm|
|N.W.||G.W.||20' container||40' container|
Colors can be customized——Pantone colors are available.
Logo can be customized——You can add logo to the product in different ways.
Drawer size can be customized——drawers of different heights can be designed to meet your requirements.
Safety essentials for carrying hand tools
1. When carrying hand tools, they should be carried in a special belt or tool bag or tool bucket, not in the pocket of clothes, let alone inserted on the belt.
2. For tools that are not used temporarily, the storage location should be appropriate, and the placement should be stable, so that they are not easy to fall off and hurt people, and do not place them on scaffolds, overhead pipes and mechanical moving parts.
3.Operators should pass tools hand by hand, do not throw; when passing tools with sharp edges, the handle should be directed towards the person receiving the tools.
4.Appropriate tools should be used.
5.Do not use pliers instead of awl, chisel instead of screwdriver, etc.
6.The handles of all tools should be firmly assembled, and the wooden handles should be checked regularly for cracks and breaks.
7.Most hand tools are electrical conductors, so be careful when working near live wires.
Tool storage and maintenance
1. When not in use, tools should be stored in an appropriate toolbox or other appropriate place.
2. The knife edge must be kept sharp.
3. All damaged or worn tools should be handled and replaced in time.
4. Hand tools should be stored properly.
Assembly tools usually refer to screwdrivers, adjustable wrenches, open-end wrenches, integral wrenches, allen wrenches, socket wrenches, pin pullers, oblique keys and bearing handling tools.
Contact Person: Julia Luan