|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||168 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box with Poly Bag and Foam|
|Delivery Time:||65-75 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pieces per Month|
|Size:||770*460*815/970 Mm||Material:||SPCC Cold Steel|
|Color:||Red; Black; White||Usage:||Store Tools|
|Drawers:||7 Drawers||Feature:||Durability;Security;Rust Protection|
EVA Cushion 7 drawer tool cabinet,
cold steel ball bearing tool chest,
EVA Cushion ball bearing tool chest
Good Quality And Cheap 7 Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet With 232 Pcs Mechanic Tool Sets
|overall with castors||770||460||970||mm|
|N.W.||G.W.||20' container||40' container|
|Material||SPCC cold steel, 0.8mm body, 0.7mm drawer|
|Wheels||5x1.25'' PVC wheels, 2 fixed + 1 swiveled +1 swiveled with brake|
Safety essentials for carrying hand tools
1. When carrying hand tools, they should be carried in a special belt or tool bag or tool bucket, not in the pocket of clothes, let alone inserted on the belt.
2. For tools that are not used temporarily, the storage location should be appropriate, and the placement should be stable, so that they are not easy to fall off and hurt people, and do not place them on scaffolds, overhead pipes and mechanical moving parts.
3.Operators should pass tools hand by hand, do not throw; when passing tools with sharp edges, the handle should be directed towards the person receiving the tools.
4.The handles of all tools should be firmly assembled, and the wooden handles should be checked regularly for cracks and breaks.
5.Most hand tools are electrical conductors, so be careful when working near live wires.
Tool storage and maintenance
1. When not in use, tools should be stored in an appropriate toolbox or other appropriate place.
2. The knife edge must be kept sharp.
3. All damaged or worn tools should be handled and replaced in time.
4. Hand tools should be stored properly.
Do not stand in the toolbox or drawer to avoid accidents
The weight of the object should not exceed the maximum weight of the drawer
Wear gloves when using the tool to avoid being scratched by sharp or rough objects
Steel toolbox, the surface is mostly paint or galvanized, etc. Do not use hard objects to sculpt the surface
When storing items, place them in order to increase their storage space
Contact Person: Julia Luan