|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton Box with Poly Bag and Foam|
|Delivery Time:||65-75 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Pieces per Month|
|Size:||770*460*735/887 Mm||Material:||SPCC Cold Steel|
|Color:||Red\Blue\Customized||Usage:||Industrial Office/ Warehouse/office/storehouse/garage|
|Feature:||Movable And Durable||Lock:||KEY Lock|
Socket Wrench Tool Cabinet With Tools,
KEY lock Tool Cabinet With Tools,
Socket Wrench 7 drawer tool box
7 Drawer Tools Trolley Set Cabinet With 232 Pcs Workshop Hand Tools Socket Wrench Set
TBB413017 Tool Cabinet Description
High-strength structural design and powder surface treatment process can adapt to more complicated work in the factory.
Superimposed ball slides on both sides of the drawer for excellent smoothness.
The two sides of the tool car are made of double-layer steel plate with mesh plate inside the mesh plate to make the car body stronger and durable.
The mesh plate is used to suspend tools or accessories to extend the use of functions.
It is equipped with high-quality bearings and guide rails to ensure easy opening and closing of the drawer when it is subjected to the rated load.
With international advanced level locks, all drawers can be locked with only one lock to ensure the safety of the items.
According to the needs, you can freely choose to configure drawers of different heights to fully meet the needs of the production site.
|TBB413017||7 Drawer Tools Trolley Set Cabinet With 232 Pcs Workshop Hand Tools Socket Wrench Set|
|overall with castors||770||460||887||mm|
|N.W.||G.W.||20' container||40' container|
Safety essentials for carrying hand tools
1. When carrying hand tools, they should be carried in a special belt or tool bag or tool bucket, not in the pocket of clothes, let alone inserted on the belt.
2. For tools that are not used temporarily, the storage location should be appropriate, and the placement should be stable, so that they are not easy to fall off and hurt people, and do not place them on scaffolds, overhead pipes and mechanical moving parts.
3. Operators should pass tools hand by hand, do not throw; when passing tools with sharp edges, the handle should be directed towards the person receiving the tools.
4.For tools such as crowbars that need to be carried on the shoulder, pay attention to the front, back, left, and right when carrying them, so that they do not collide with other objects and people, and be stable when they are put down.
5.Appropriate tools should be used.
6.Do not use pliers instead of awl, chisel instead of screwdriver, etc.
7.Most hand tools are electrical conductors, so be careful when working near live wires.
Tool storage and maintenance
1. When not in use, tools should be stored in an appropriate toolbox or other appropriate place.
2. The knife edge must be kept sharp.
3. All damaged or worn tools should be handled and replaced in time.
4. Hand tools should be stored properly.
Contact Person: Julia Luan